Thursday, June 26, 2008

've been listening to the same 'ol songs these days, which are all pretty fantastic :D

(and for some reason I like using these >> y'know?) what are they called? hahaha you can ignore me for that.



Terie and I studied at a little library near our house, not sure if its conducive, because we swapped our mp3 players and kept copying song titles down.

Found this song in hers, its called "beyond the sea", rather old actually (released in 1959) , a 'lil bit of jazz in my opinion, but its under "big band" according to wikipedia, haha. I guess you'll get sick of it eventually but its still something fresh haha (well, for our era) :]




Didn't really study much as mentioned above, but at least we found a nicer place to study because homes totally don't work..



Kaiying and I decided to not study for the amaths paper at all...so she did bio and I slept for one hour during the paper itself before moving on to a few questions, all halfway done. Wouldn't have passed even if I studied anyway, even the pros found it tough yup.

i'm kinda amazed at myself actually, its the first time I've tried sleeping for such a long duration during a paper xD its..shiok.

So, I wrote a letter to her right at the start and even scribbled down the lyrics to "I was born to love you"! It kept playing and playing in my head, along with "too much love will kill you" (anna too haha!) Dammit they're all so addictive!



I don't know what to say about bio, I FELL ASLEEP WHILE STUDYING AGAIN. Came home after the studying session, ate and bathed, studied for half an hour (nothing entered) and sleeppptt.

So I woke up a few times in attempt to get some into my mind but my body clock is REALLY SCREWED so I went back to sleep till 6+. That's really great, luckily I already got alot of the content at macs hur.

The MCQ was TOUGHH...o_O, essay was QUITE fine but the open ended was tricky and..you can describe the rest yourself. I'll just fail or scrape a pass, yup. My favourite subject...died.


Last minute studying is not good, and killer papers are DEFINITELY not good.



I think we talked really loudly after the paper, cause of the excitement and all. Hmm, excitement...

Kaiying, Annia, Siyun, Anna and I headed down to mos burger for lunch. Ky and I forked out all the money we had in our wallets (besides the few cents) it was hilarious! AND, we ALWAYS end up getting free food :]

The last time we got a free fish burger, this time it was a pack of medium/large fries :D maybe the people like us or something, perhaps there'll be a free..milk tea or corn soup the next time round? :D



Okay, I better get my studying done (hopefully before 3 am)


read through development (not memorized), so i have tourism and food left for geog.

PLUS history, untouched (i'm only going to read through one i think)




My combi's such a heavy one D:

No comments: